What's new

24: Season Seven (1 Viewer)

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
After season 6, I seriously considering dumping this show. Never thought that would happen, because the first 5 seasons were great!

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I just saw it too. It looks pretty cool although I'm definitely worried about

(I'll use spoilers since the commercial just went up)
Tony apparently being the bad guy. Despite that, the good thing about it is that they'll have a villain that the audience knows and has an interest in and that's something that has periodically been a problem with the villains on the show.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
Not bad, though I can't help but think of
Die Hard 2 when I saw the plane, and Live Free or Die Hard with an organization whose intent is to breach or shut down the United States' computer infrastructure.

"...torture him, if you have to." How poignant ;)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Definitely looks pretty good. Didn't really look like 24 though, but the change of scenary was probably needed. I'll miss CTU and their bunker like headquarters. And of course, how does Chloe fit into this? Will she be back?

Nice seeing Kurtwood Smith. :)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Even though I was extemely disappointed with season 6 like everyone else, there's no way I won't watch the new season. I think the writers, producers, director and Keifer all know S6 pretty much sucked and I think they'll make the necessary adjustments to get this show back on track. I like that CTU is gone and that they're shaking up the format by getting out of L.A. This trailer really has me excited and I can't wait for the new season to start. :emoji_thumbsup:

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Maybe it isn't Tony but actually his "Evil Twin" (tm) kind of like when Michael Knight came face to face with his.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
Just when I thought I was going to break free, they keep sucking me back. Damn you "24"! Of course I'll be watching. Once again, "Heroes" v "24". Thank goodness for DVRs.

Richard_D_Ramirez

Second Unit

I think the "apology" by Keifer in front of the trailer unofficially confirms it. I had read that the writers had contemplated revealing Tony's return at the end of last season as a tease to salvage what they could, but in the end decided not to and just scuttle S6 and save the reveal to start fresh. Well, they've got me refreshed for another 24 hours! :)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad they didn't try to use Tony to salvage season 6 as it wasn't worth saving in the first place. I think they definitely made the right choice and I'm totally excited for a fresh start with S7. :emoji_thumbsup:

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Yeah, but

Is Tony *really* Evil Tony? Or has he gone deep undercover, with Buchanan the only other one in the know? That would be my guess, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks