-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

My Contribution To Web 2.5 (Spronkle)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Jason Pancake

Jason Pancake

Stunt Coordinator

• 205 posts

Posted October 18 2007 - 06:16 AM

HT is just but one of my many hobbies. I'm a programmer too and I've had an idea for a while now that I've finally made a reality. Now I'm trying to get the word out and I figured AHL was a good as place as any to get the ball rolling. This the first place I've mentioned it.

http://www.spronkle.com

What is Spronkle? (Pronouned SPRAWN-kle)
A little more than web 2.0 but not quite 3.0, Spronkle is a community-oriented creative writing website where people can come together to create stories. This is NOT a feedback writing website like the other 300 million creative writing sites out there. This is completely different. The stories you see on the site are each created by many people. Each story relies on the imagination and creativity of multiple users and their ability to work together to create a cohesive story.

Essentially, this is my own little experiment to see how well people can work together in the creative world to create imaginative and cohesive stories. Check it out, play around with it, kick off a couple of stories and see what happens. This is VERY beta so any constructive feedback is welcome.