-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Is this a good trade up from NAD C352 to Jolida 1051RC?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Tim_

Tim_

Stunt Coordinator

• 95 posts

Posted October 16 2007 - 05:58 AM

Is this a good trade up from NAD C352 to Jolida 1051RC?

My last 3 Amp all having issue powering my MB Quart QL-S830. I'm hoping this will resolve the pain and put it to rest once an for all.

My last 3 amps:
1st Yamaha RX-V650
2nd NAD 320BEEE
3rd NAD C352
Nothing beats the good old Hi-Fi in 2 channel!!
Dream Project: Should I turn my 3rd separate garage into a dedicated Home Theater room?????
**Small can be big but bigger usually is better**

#2 of 3 Tim_

Tim_

Stunt Coordinator

• 95 posts

Posted October 26 2007 - 01:44 PM

I finally have the time to hook up Jolida 1501 for a test run. I was skeptical at first since 20w gain isn't sound like going to be much. But after communicated with tech support from Jolida, they indicated in 4 ohm load this puppy actually put out a strong 150 watts continuously.

So, here is how my test run goes. Damn, bass and more bass. I finally hear bass from my Speaker without the aide from my Velodyne. For the first time in 2 years of owning these pair of speakers that I am finally happy. This is why I bought them the first place. This trade will sure work out to my advantage.
Nothing beats the good old Hi-Fi in 2 channel!!
Dream Project: Should I turn my 3rd separate garage into a dedicated Home Theater room?????
**Small can be big but bigger usually is better**

#3 of 3 mackie

mackie

Supporting Actor

• 568 posts

Posted October 26 2007 - 02:34 PM

Outstanding. It's always nice when an upgrade is really an upgrade. Enjoy.