What's new

FS: Almost brand new 15" MacBook Pro (1 Viewer)

Jon_Liu

Stunt Coordinator
++++++++++++SOLD+++++++++++++

I've got an almost brand new 15" MacBook Pro for sale. This unit was bought on 9/27 and is now only a day over 3 weeks old. The reason for the sale and not a simple return is because, I cannot return it to Microcenter, where I bought it because they have a 7 day return policy on their laptops and notebooks.

The other reason for the sale, not that I don't love the computer, but it's simply because I recently ordered bigger main speakers for my home theater and my wife said either I cancel the order or I get rid of the MacBook Pro. I am jumping on the once-in-a-lifetime deal that AV123 has going on to get their Rocket 850 sig's. I figure, later down the line I might be able to get another MacBook Pro.

Anyway, here's the specs of the laptop itself:

15" LED Backlit matte finish screen
2.2GHz Intel Core2 Duo Processor
2GB of RAM
120GB Hard Drive
NVidia 8600M GT 120MB Video Card

Any further specs, you can either ask me or simply go to the apple website to check out.

This laptop is in absolutely pristine condition! Like I said, it's only 3 weeks old, and was bought brand new from Microcenter.

I will include a copy of the receipt for warranty purposes as well as everything that was originally included in the box when I got it. The laptop will be shipped double boxed.

I am looking to get $1625.00 shipped for this unit, which I paid over $2100.00 for. I prefer a Money Order or I also accept Paypal. If you use paypal you must be a confirmed user. I've sold things on this forum as well as other forums like HTS, or AV123, and I also have 100% feedback rating with 60+ feedbacks on eBay. You can search for my eBay user name Aetherhole.

Thanks for your interest and if you have any questions, you can PM me here.

++++++++++++SOLD+++++++++++++

Jon_Liu

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, I didn't know that. Okay, I'll edit my post right now. Thanks for the head's up.

Users who are viewing this thread