Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Best Wishes to Craig(sub)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Brian Serene

Brian Serene

Stunt Coordinator

• 67 posts

Posted October 12 2007 - 12:34 AM

Craig does not post on HTF very much, however, he has been involved with subs and speakers for a long time. Craig's sister is not in good health. I hope that Craig and his family are doing well.

If you have never seen Craig's reviews of subwoofers, you can check out several other Forums. Craig is a great guy and very generous.

My prayers go out to Craig and his family. I think that Craig and his wife had to travel from Erie, Pennsylvania to Alaska to be with his sister.

Craig always appreciates people thinking about him and his family.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Dan Lindley

Dan Lindley

Second Unit

• 396 posts

Posted October 26 2007 - 03:08 AM

I'll second the thought. Good luck, Craig. And thank you for all your posts over the years. DL
Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human beings if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelings about nuclear combat.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Rich Lowz

Rich Lowz

Stunt Coordinator

• 64 posts

Posted October 26 2007 - 05:00 AM

Hello,

Craigs sister passed away yesterday morning 10-25-07. He posted this on AVS today. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.
rmlowz