Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Best Wishes to Craig(sub)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Brian Serene

Brian Serene

Stunt Coordinator

• 67 posts

Posted October 12 2007 - 12:34 AM

Craig does not post on HTF very much, however, he has been involved with subs and speakers for a long time. Craig's sister is not in good health. I hope that Craig and his family are doing well.

If you have never seen Craig's reviews of subwoofers, you can check out several other Forums. Craig is a great guy and very generous.

My prayers go out to Craig and his family. I think that Craig and his wife had to travel from Erie, Pennsylvania to Alaska to be with his sister.

Craig always appreciates people thinking about him and his family.

#2 of 3 Dan Lindley

Dan Lindley

Second Unit

• 396 posts

Posted October 26 2007 - 03:08 AM

I'll second the thought. Good luck, Craig. And thank you for all your posts over the years. DL
Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human beings if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelings about nuclear combat.

#3 of 3 Rich Lowz

Rich Lowz

Stunt Coordinator

• 64 posts

Posted October 26 2007 - 05:00 AM

Hello,

Craigs sister passed away yesterday morning 10-25-07. He posted this on AVS today. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.
rmlowz