Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

High End Items for Sale: Krell Showcase DVD, Revel M22

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   chung_sotheby

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor

• 858 posts

Posted October 08 2007 - 05:57 AM

Up for sale is my Krell Showcase DVD Player and Revel M22 Maple Bookshelves. The Krell has unmatched construction, materials and quality for a stand-along DVD player. My unit is in the (IMO better-looking) black color, with original box, remote, manual, and power cord. New $4000, asking $1450 The Revel Performa series M22 monitor speakers are some of the best bookshelves on the market. Incredible, room filling sound. Speakers have been used once, not even broken in yet, and in fact grilles are still in their original packaged state. Comes with all original materials. New $2200. Asking $1150 Pictures of both units available upon request. Can take Paypal, Check or money order. Money Orders and checks will have to clear before shipping out. Paypal add 3%. Shipping is $34.95 for the Krell, $49.95 for the speakers, anywhere in the continental US, fully insured. Please let me know if you have questions, and thanks for looking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users