Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

So who does investigate & solve crimes?....

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,842 posts

Posted October 08 2007 - 02:34 AM

So I am watching the tv show "Shark" last night. And in it they seemed to investigate and solve the case of a murdered girl. Then you watch CSI and they seem to investigate and solve the crimes. Then you watch other police shows (ie-L&O, Life, etc) and its the cops/detectives who investigate and solve the crimes.

I know in real life its a combo of all. But, I find it funny how each of these shows makes it seem like each one is does it all. Posted Image
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#2 of 3 Marty M

Marty M

Screenwriter

• 2,906 posts

Posted October 08 2007 - 03:39 AM

I have never for a moment ever thought any of these crime shows resembles anything close to reality. I have a feeling that the reality of crime solving wouldn't make a very interesting TV series. If we followed the logic of the TV Show, Numbers, every law enforcement department would be turning over their dectective departments to mathematicians.
Lawn Ranger Motto: You're only young once, but you can be always be immature.

#3 of 3 Rob Gardiner

Rob Gardiner

Screenwriter

• 2,950 posts

Posted October 08 2007 - 05:20 AM

Who investigates and solves crimes?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users