What's new

DEMONS 2 - Anyone else have playback problems? (1 Viewer)

I picked up both Demons and Demons 2 last week. It felt great finally getting 16X9 upgrades. Unfortunately, I experienced playback issues with Demons 2. Halfway through the film, during chapter 12 (the garage melee) the picture froze and staggered and could not be fixed without going past the entire chapter. I've played it the new Oppo and on an old Sony. No good. It alomst looks like there was telecine trouble during some other brief moments earlier in the film.
Luckily, the original Demons was flawless, and is still superior to the sequel in every way. I don't even remember it looking this good during its American release through New World Pictures back in 1986. I was nine years-old back then, but I remember Demons. All hail Bobby Rhodes, the coolest pimp in the world from the Demons series!

Derrick King

Screenwriter
I just played chapter 12 on two dvd players (an old sony and a toshiba) and had no playback problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks