What's new

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Target bonus booklet (1 Viewer)

I was wondering if anyone had seen the "bonus booklet" that Target is selling with their copies of Season 2 of How I Met Your Mother. I went toTarget especially to get that version (since nowhere had an actual bonus disc and they were the same price as other places), and I bought a copy that didn't have a sticker on it, assuming that there was a bonus booklet inside. I didn't see one... I was wondering if anyone else had more luck.

Thanks for any help...

Josh

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I haven't opened my copy yet (it's all packed up to bring home on Thursday) and it doesn't have a sticker on it, but it looked like there was something stapled inside, although it could just be one of those "Other Fox Releases" sheets.

I do hope it's included; even though Target didn't charge any more for it, the thought of a booklet that presumably includes pics of Cobie Smulders is something I'd want. :D

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Just an update--I opened it up and the booklet is included. And I will say, if your copy didn't include one, I'd really recommend that you replace it for one that does, because the booklet is fantastic. I was expecting just photos, but there's actually some behind-the-scenes tidbits from some of the cast members and an introduction from the creator (who also provides some mock comments throughout).

Also enclosed was an "Awesomeness" motivational poster--nice touch. I guess overall if you don't have the booklet it's not that big a deal, but if you're a fan of the show, you'll definitely appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks