Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Target bonus booklet

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Josh Forsythe

Josh Forsythe

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted October 02 2007 - 02:20 PM

I was wondering if anyone had seen the "bonus booklet" that Target is selling with their copies of Season 2 of How I Met Your Mother. I went toTarget especially to get that version (since nowhere had an actual bonus disc and they were the same price as other places), and I bought a copy that didn't have a sticker on it, assuming that there was a bonus booklet inside. I didn't see one... I was wondering if anyone else had more luck.

Thanks for any help...

Josh

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   AnthonyC

AnthonyC

Screenwriter

• 2,341 posts

Posted October 02 2007 - 02:24 PM

I haven't opened my copy yet (it's all packed up to bring home on Thursday) and it doesn't have a sticker on it, but it looked like there was something stapled inside, although it could just be one of those "Other Fox Releases" sheets.

I do hope it's included; even though Target didn't charge any more for it, the thought of a booklet that presumably includes pics of Cobie Smulders is something I'd want. Posted Image

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   AnthonyC

AnthonyC

Screenwriter

• 2,341 posts

Posted October 04 2007 - 07:44 AM

Just an update--I opened it up and the booklet is included. And I will say, if your copy didn't include one, I'd really recommend that you replace it for one that does, because the booklet is fantastic. I was expecting just photos, but there's actually some behind-the-scenes tidbits from some of the cast members and an introduction from the creator (who also provides some mock comments throughout).

Also enclosed was an "Awesomeness" motivational poster--nice touch. I guess overall if you don't have the booklet it's not that big a deal, but if you're a fan of the show, you'll definitely appreciate it.