What's new

I've never been one for Audis, but... (1 Viewer)

Benovite

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gary
THE R8'S BURRRNNN :cool:

I bought this last weekend for $120k.

Seriously though(slap me out of it), I saw this black beauty whilst walking around Westwood village today during lunch. As I was taking pics the nice owner(who looked vaguely familiar..) came out and told me it was the first one in the country at the time he bought it.

I say he was lying cause Tony Stark has the first one right? :P

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
I think the dealers love to tell guys who buy expensive new cars that they have 'the first one in the country'. I hear that much more often than I should.

CJ

Benovite

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gary
Hahaa I totally believe it. Why wouldn't the dealer of a brand new exotic car tell the potential customer that they've got the first one? That's gotta be one of the first lines of the pitch right? :laugh:

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt
I like the fact that they came up with a fairly original looking design. I'm not sold on the black trim piece behind the door, but otherwise, it's a pretty good look. I prefer the new Maserati coupe for similar money, though (drools).

Benovite

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gary
Btw 2 things(in case you haven't seen pics of an R8); 1) that's the engine in the back under the glass. I was going to take a close-up of it but I didn't want to hold the guy up. 2) in the same pic of the back view, the panel that looks slightly off-color(the area that Kurt mentioned) near the gas cap is made of carbon fiber.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks