Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

HD-DVD / Blu-Ray for Sale/Trade

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   David Ruiz

David Ruiz

Second Unit

• 349 posts

Posted October 02 2007 - 02:40 AM

I much prefer just to trade these for the titles I want, but if anyone out there just wants to buy them, I'll go ahead and sell them as well. All are mint and flawless. No dust, fingerprints or scratches. Prices are as follows: $18.50 for one disc. $18 each for two. $17.50 each for three. $17 each for four or more. All prices include shipping: Doom (Unrated Extended Edition HD-DVD) Blu-Ray titles: A Few Good Men (Sealed) Catch & Release Failure To Launch Training Day (Sealed) I also have a used copy of "Lady In The Water" on HD-DVD. This does not have a cover. It's a DVD on one side, HD-DVD on the other side. The disc itself has scratches, but they do not affect playback. I'm selling this one for $11 (shipped). I would be willing to trade any of the titles above for any of these titles below (all must be in mint condition): Blu-Ray: Broken Arrow Cars Click Day After Tomorrow Die Hard Collection Dream Girls Fantastic Four Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer Flatliners From Hell Gridiron Gang Halloween Hannibal Hills Have Eyes 2 (Unrated) Hollow Man: Director's Cut Hostel Hostel: Part 2 Invisble Lake House, The Last Samurai, The Masters of Horror Volume 1 Masters of Horror Volume 2 Memento Prison Break (Season 1) Punisher, The Sahara Saw Scary Movie Shooter Smallville (Season 6) Spider-Man Trilogy Stir Of Echoes Swordfish Terminator 2 Top Gun Transporter Transporter 2 Underworld (Unrated) HD-DVD: Backdraft Batman Begins Black Snake Moan Dante's Peak Dawn Of The Dead (Unrated Director's Cut) Dead Silence Failure To Launch Fast Times At Ridgemont High Frighteners, The Land of the Dead Lucky Number Slevin Meet Joe Black Million Dollar Baby Next Reaping, The Red Dragon Transformers Tremors Twister Wolf Creek

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Tormond

Tormond

Auditioning

• 9 posts

Posted October 04 2007 - 09:27 PM

Sent you a PM

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   ye-san

ye-san

Stunt Coordinator

• 55 posts

Posted October 05 2007 - 06:25 AM

I'll take Breach if still available. Please let me know. Thanks.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   David Ruiz

David Ruiz

Second Unit

• 349 posts

Posted October 06 2007 - 10:41 AM

Ye-San... No... it's no longer available. Sorry. I just traded it with another member of the forum. I'll go ahead and update (delete) the titles I no longer have.

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   David Ruiz

David Ruiz

Second Unit

• 349 posts

Posted October 14 2007 - 10:30 AM

Updated the list with new pricing.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Tormond

Tormond

Auditioning

• 9 posts

Posted October 14 2007 - 12:18 PM

Got my discs from the trade we did and they were in great shape. Added you to the Good traders list at the top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users