What's new

Early iPhone Adopters: $100 Credit Now Available! (1 Viewer)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Apple has posted instructions on getting your $100 store credit if you are an iPhone early adopter. Start at this page:

http://www.apple.com/iphone/storecredit/

You'll first enter your phone number & iPhone S/N. Then they'll send you a text with a special code. When you enter that, it will generate a page with a credit number & PIN. Those can be applied in the online Apple Store, or you can print the page (which includes UPC scan codes as well) and take it into your local Apple Store to use.

It only took about 3 minutes from start to finish to get my credit. Quick & easy. The hardest part is figuring out what to spend it on. The new Logic Studio is mighty tempting... :)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Got mine.

Since it has no expiration date I am going to apply mine
to the next iPhone release.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Spent my $100 credit already! Picked up Aperture 1.5 software at the Apple Store on Friday.

DAMN the Apple Store was busy. I mean, it is always busy. But it was incredibly busy! There was easily 200 people in the store! I could barely move about. And that was at 1pm on a Friday!

Sure glad I bought Apple stock near the low last year! :D

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks