What's new

Philips Pronto TS1000 (1 Viewer)

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Pronto TS1000 (little use) in original package with serial cable and manual.
$100 shipped to continental US.

I've also got a DS1000 (charger station) that I'm not sure if I'm wanting to keep or not. So, that may be up for sale too...

I don't know the going rate on these, so feel free to make an offer.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
Jeff, where are you located? Sometimes it helps if someone wants to see the documentation to determine if the equipment may be right for their situation, especially in a situation where it is no longer made or available in stores.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
The Pronto 1000 was probably discontinued almost 3 yrs. ago. Pronto remotes can be found at www.philips.pronto.com. Logitech makes Harmony remotes which are also very popular universal remotes.

pluse856963

Auditioning
Real Name
matthew
what i am realy looking for a remote that can help me with proxima 5100 i know it is a very old but it works good for now and i just want a remote that will work for it any ideas would be great

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
Originally Posted by pluse856963

what i am realy looking for a remote that can help me with proxima 5100 i know it is a very old but it works good for now and i just want a remote that will work for it any ideas would be great
The Proxima 5100 is on the Harmony Remote database. Perhaps you want to check their site out:

http://myremotesetup.com/easyzapper/New/Main.asp?WebProcessAction=Start&ReturnUrl=%2FEasyZapper%2F%2E%2FNew%2FProcSpice%2Flanding%2Easp&ClassId=PrSpice%2EProcSpice&RelativePath=ProcSpice%2F

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks