Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Can anyone take a high quality screen shot from Heroes: Season 1 HD-DVD to blow up?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Johnny G

Johnny G

Supporting Actor

• 791 posts

Posted August 25 2007 - 10:24 PM

This may sound odd but I want to find out if Peter Petrelli wears the same watch as me. In the episode that ends with him & Mohinder Suresh on a subway train, I think it may be around the 4th or 5th episode, it shows Peters wrist quite close up, he may be holding onto one of the trains hold bars. I froze the picture but it wasn't clear enough without HD so I wondered if HD gave any more detail. I know it's a bit of a pathetic thing to ask but it would be great if someone could do this for me.

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 18,964 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted August 26 2007 - 04:20 AM

Is this where Hiro comes back from the future and tells the guy to save the cheerleader? Sorry I'm a Heroes noob. I've watched half the season so far but haven't geeked out on all the little intricasies...

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

HTF Rules

Classified Sales Rules

UV Sales New Clarifications

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 23,589 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted August 26 2007 - 04:21 AM

I don't want to speak for Johnny but I'm nearly certain that's the scene he's talking about (or maybe there's a better shot in an earlier scene of them on the subway). EDIT: Deleted the spoiler.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Johnny G

Johnny G

Supporting Actor

• 791 posts

Posted August 26 2007 - 08:17 AM

Hi guys, thanks for your response, it's actually while Peter & Mohinder are talking before the bit you mention (I didn't wanna mention that in case someone is gonna watch the series for the first time). It's not such a close up, that's why I couldn't see the detail but it shows Peter from maybe head down to waist. Is there any way of getting a screen shot from HD-DVd yet as I don't think people have HD-DVD drives in PCs yet?

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 18,964 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted August 27 2007 - 06:57 AM

I'll see if I can break out the 20D and pop in disk 2 again tonight (I'm on disk 4 but writing up my review now). Sam

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

HTF Rules

Classified Sales Rules

UV Sales New Clarifications

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Johnny G

Johnny G

Supporting Actor

• 791 posts

Posted August 27 2007 - 10:31 AM

thanks Sam, Like I said, it's not a real close up but I should be able to tell if it's the same with a bit more resoluion than I had on the PAL TV broadcast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users