What's new

Have you ever been attracted to one of your teachers from school? (1 Viewer)

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I meant this in a more innocent type of attraction, not like the current teacher-sleeping-with-student type of weirdness.

Thinking back, I never really had any attractive female teachers. Hmmmm....there was this TA in high school though. That's teacher's assistant

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Yes - two of them. One totally innocent for the one nice teacher at my junior school (don't know what the US equivalent is - it's the school you go to between 7 and 11 yrs of age here in the UK). The other teachers were *horrible*, snobbish tyrants with definite favourites amongst the pupils, but she was always kind and tolerant to everyone. She had freckles and I've always had an illogical fondness for people with freckles ever since.

The second was a French teacher (now, stop it - I know what you're thinking) at the boys grammar school (your nearest equivalent would be a high school with a SATS type entrance exam). She never actually taught me but she used to have the alarming habit of going braless and what she wore didn't exactly hide the fact. I used to go the most convoluted routes between lessons in the hope of catching a glimpse of her (but there again, so did a lot of the other boys). And that was definitely *not* an innocent interest.

Both of those fall within entirely normal behaviour. So, when you have kids of your own, does fancying your kids' teachers. E.g. both my kids were taught by a v. nice young lady who looked like Lisa Kudrow, but with Bo Derek's boobies. She had the best attended parents' evenings imaginable.

I think I'll just go and take a cold shower.

My wife's a TA. And she looks not unlike Felicity Kendal in her Good Life phase (if you've seen the British sit com of that name you'll know what I mean). I don't know whether her potential status as a sexual fantasy worries, amuses or empowers me. ;)

bobbyg2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bobby Geiser
There are 18 year old (senior) teacher assistants, and they can be good looking. My English teacher last year (26) wasn't bad looking.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
One of my teachers in middle school wasn't exactly gorgeous--she was probably in her thirties and looked kind of like Annie Potts--but she was very sexual and made an impression on me. Her actions were really quite horrible when you consider we were twelve or thirteen, but we didn't mind back then. She would arch her back and stretch way back, comment about how she never wore bras, and when somebody was talking about GI Joe toys, she said, "Oh, I have some toys by my bed." With the lascivious looks she sometimes gave me, I think I could have hooked something up if I had been a little less than painfully shy. :P

Paul Padilla

Supporting Actor
My freshman year of High School I had an algebra teacher...cute blonde, but not overly so. I sat on the front row nearest her desk. Her desk was near the corner of the room and the front row of desks actually lined up slightly behind her desk, in line with her chair. As I recall, she always wore skirts. She was constantly facing her legs toward me while her upper body was turned to the right while grading papers and such, legs crossing and uncrossing. Sort of a Sharon Stone precursor.

She would frequently leave her legs crossed with her ankle atop her other knee. I would swear (in my full pubescent glory at the time) that we made eye contact more than once immediatly after my lingering stares and she opted not to adjust her legs.

Somehow I maintained As and Bs in that class. The following year in Geometry I had quite a troll (nice lady, though she was). I flunked.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
1- One of the Sisters at my Catholic Junior High was uncharacteristically young, friendly, playful and altogether charming -- a nice departure from the other curmudgeons. It was generally agreed upon among by the male half of the school that her calling was a waste of a foin woman. As it happens, she taught Religion…

2- This one middle-aged 10th grade teacher might have been nothing to write home about (rather ordinary face) if her (very) short tight black leather skirts, fabulous legs, impetuous character and the subject she taught (Mathematics!) did not combine to turn her into some kind of intoxicating dominatrix for an entire high-school-full of over-hormoned teenagers.

3- My Italian teacher in High School (Italian class) was new, young, unusually and tastefully fashionable, had long blond hair, troublingly grey eyes… and best of all, did not speak a word of French*. The only reason we attended that frankly tedious class was to revel in the sweet exhilaration of our adolescent crush.

(*) Surely I can't be the only one who finds that a language barrier dramatically boosts attractiveness.

--
H

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I don't think that you're looking for stories of a 32 year old student having a crush on his 35 year old teacher, so I'll keep the details about me and Autumn to myself :)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
All of my teachers in school looked like Mother Superior from Sister Act except one who looked like (no joke) Sam Kennison. I didn't go to the hot teacher school.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I guess I was lucky. (Though not as lucky as kids today, apparently. ;) My high school had several hotties on the faculty. One was a math teacher, light brown hair and a face and figure somewhat in the mode of the young Jane Fonda. (Think Klute.) Another was a student teacher in the English department who was the assistant director on the first couple of plays I ever did. (Tall, very dark, almost black hair, blue eyes, a combination I still find devastating. Her face reminded me a bit of Lynda "Wonder Woman" Carter. Her figure was less, er, spectacular, but still very nice.) She was married to another teacher - lucky bastard! Years later I worked with her when I volunteered at a local charity and still had a bit of a crush on her.

The night before the first day of my senior year of high school I was out celebrating with my best friend and saw this gorgeous thing who looked about our age. On a dare I asked her to dance, and somehow managed not to crush any of her toes, but she politely disengaged at the earliest moment. I figured I'd never see her again. Wrong. The next day I showed up for gym class (some genius had decided to make gym co-ed, so we dressed in our own locker room, then marched across the whole campus to the girls' gym.) No, she wasn't in the class. She was teaching the class. ;) She was a new student teacher. And she was the new "it" girl on campus for the next year. (I can still close my eyes and picture her clearly.)

She was the athletic type, slim build, but with real hips and medium-sized breasts. Light brown hair with red highlights and a slightly elven cast to her features - she reminded me a bit of Kate Jackson from Charlie's Angels. She was the instant crush of every male student and probably half the faculty - and even a few outsiders.

I was an editor on the yearbook that year. 90% of the photos in it were black and white, and shot by student photographers. But there were a couple of color pages (color was expensive in those days and used sparingly.) Because both color film and film processing cost more, we hired a professional to shoot the color stuff, and he spent about three days on campus - mostly following this teacher around, from the evidence of the photos. She was probably in every third picture he shot, even though as a gym teacher and coach of a couple of girls' teams she wasn't involved in that many activities. Several of the prints from those shots went missing in the course of assembling the yearbook, too. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member

My cover has been blown :laugh:

Actually, this topic was inspired by a post on stevehoffman.tv. Except for the science TA in 8th grade, I really don't have much luck with good looking teachers.

Now I feel depressed. :frowning:

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I'm starting to see a trend regarding French teachers. Not surprising.

I had a crush on my French teacher my freshman year of college. She was a grad student who had a background in dance, so had a slim dancer's figure and build. She was funny and cute, in an unconventional, quirky way. I think about her every so often, mostly wondering where she wound up after going off to Russia for her studies.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Thought I'd share a view from the other side of the equation.

When I did my student teaching back in the mid 90's while in college, there was a young girl that had a major crush on me. She actually cried on my last day there because I was leaving. She was about 17 and was extremely attractive. I was 22 at the time. Can't say it wasn't tempting but I resisted my urges. :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I grew up in a rural northern California town and the one thing all of my teachers had in common was that they were all old, old, old. I have a hard time thinking of any of them who were under 50.

Then I move to Los Angeles to go to college, and a few of my attractive female friends graduate and become teachers and I remember having conversations like "I never had a teacher like you in high school!"

Sometimes they have parties where they invite their fellow teachers, and apparently I know why LA USD scores are so low: the kids are looking at their teachers and not learning! (and yes, I must admit that even their male counterparts are young and would be considered attractive by high school girls).

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
One of my best friends (and ex) is 26, will be getting her PhD in a year or two, has been teaching at local community colleges for 3 years now (her first 4-year college assignment starts this fall), is very attractive... and a party animal. She goes out of her way to look as plain as possible when she teaches for fear of not being taken seriously. A big concern of course is running into students when she goes out clubbing (as nightlife options here are pretty limited), which happens occasionally, although thankfully always ex-students so far.

(and yes she is single...)

--
H

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
My girlfriend taught high school spanish straight out of college at age 22, and looks quite a bit like Kristin Davis. Kids ask her out all the time :)

CJ

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Mrs. Wolfe, my World History and American Problems teacher when I was a Senior in high school. She was in her mid 20s, and was the first teacher to talk to her students almost as an equal, rather than talking down to us. As a matter of fact, she let some of us visit her and her husband after we had graduated from high school. I even wrote to her when I was a Freshman in college, but lost touch with her in my Sophomore year. She was still respected, but she really understood who I was.

I remember one incident in World History very vividly. We were discussing Bismarck in pre-war Germany. I said, oh just like the long glazed donut. Mrs. Wolfe, said that was not a Bismarck. She said a Bismarck is the jelly-filled donut, and I was referring to a Long John. I recall that we voted on who was right, and finally Mrs. Wolfe said she would bring go to a donut shop and bring back both to show who was right. Before school she went to the donut shop and asked for a number of Bismarcks and Long Johns and asked the clerk to write the correct names on each bag and staple the bag shut. Well, as it turned out, Mrs. Wolfe was right about which one was the Bismarck, but we thought she had done something very cool.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member

In addition to the rather delicious French teacher whom I fantasised about (oh yes, and I should have mentioned she sunbathed in a bikini at lunchtimes) there were three other Fr teachers, all male and excellent teachers, but none of them stirred any erotic imaginings. The odd thing is that looking back at a school photo from that time, I now find the female French teacher rather too scrawny whilst one of the physics teachers (known as Miss Piggy) to be unbelievably sexy. At the time I thought her rather too plump for my refined tastes. Such is the effect of the passage of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks