What's new

FS: Sony SCD-CE595 SACD player w/12 SACD's! $150 obo (1 Viewer)

Ryan T

Second Unit
Hey guys,

I am downsizing my stuff and need to get rid of my beloved SACD player. Its a near mint Sony SCD-CE595 which is a fantastic SACD and CD player. It has been with me for about a year now. It's been in a smoke free environment and taken care of. There is a few minor scratches on the top from receiver that sat on top of it. Other than that the unit is in perfect shape.

I have all the original documentation, Remote control as well as the orginal box and packaging materials. The SACD's included are as follows:

Miles Davis Kind of Blue, Stevie Ray Vaughan Texas Flood, Train Drops of Jupiter, Albert king/Stevie Ray Vaughan In session, Eric Clapton Slowhand, Eric Clapton 461 Ocean Boulevard, Derek and the Dominoes Layla, Diana Krall The Girl in the other room, Diana Krall When I Look in Your Eyes, Bon Jovi This Left Feels Right, Telarc Celebration of Weather report, and 3 Doors down Away from the Sun.

For shipping I will place the cd player in its orginal box and place that inside a larger box which will contain the SACD's.

If you have any questions or want pictures feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!

Ryan

Ron_Phelps

Stunt Coordinator
Greetings,

I already have a SACD player but I am interested in some of your discs if you want to make me me a deal on those alone - here goes
Miles Davis Kind of Blue, Stevie Ray Vaughan Texas Flood, Albert king/Stevie Ray Vaughan In session, Eric Clapton Slowhand, Eric Clapton 461 Ocean Boulevard, Derek and the Dominoes Layla.
As you can tell I am a blues fan - if you are interested let me know how much to ship to zip 30628 - it would still leave you with 6 to sell with your Sony so what do ya think ?

thx

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks