What's new

IT'S HERE! Heroes First unboxing! (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Check out the first snaps of the full box set and a few shots of the menus:

Full set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kadath/...7601573180032/

Full review coming, um as soon as I get through at least SOME of the monstrous 7 disk collection, but if the whole thing is as rocking as the first 10 minutes, it's solid!

All images of the HD content, are of course, copyright Universal and not me or HTF.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Oh and hey, if anyone knows how to submit this to Digg.com or any of the other sites like that, that would rock. This is my first 'scoop' ever =)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S

Absolutely! Tim Sale did an amazing job with the first season and I hope the producers are able to highlight other comic artist with the upcoming seasons.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Straw poll time: This set will have the same problem my Woody Woodpecker review did, it doesn't fit clearly into either of two possible forums for review. On one hand it's a TV show and on the other it's in HD. My logical assumption is that it should go in the HD forum but I can easily make a case for the TV side. Comments?

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member

Since there is a standard definition release of this as well, it is my opinion the HD review should go here and the SD review should go in TV.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
HD has priority!

:D

No, it's true. It wouldn't make sense to post an HD-review outside the HD-subforums (and some might even find it insulting if you did).

Cees

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I'm with everyone else, leave it in the HD forums. Maybe a rule of thumb is that if it's on HD DVD or Blu-ray the review should always reside here. I'm not sure if a similar policy is already in place for SD DVD and HDM reviews.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Well, given that this section is titled HD Software, it would make perfect sense to leave the review here. There are no separate sections for HD Films and Documentaries and HDTV Shows.

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member

In a thread that begins like a pictorial strip-tease act for a HD DVD TV show, you are probably right. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks