What's new

Queen (1 Viewer)

tunepeg35

Auditioning
Real Name
Steven Peters
I picked up the Queen CD called "The A-Z of Queen, Vol 1." It sounds so great like they always do. Picked it up at my job at umgd. Seriously love it and it comes with videos. Love it. It has all the greatest songs on it. Has anyone else checked it out?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
What's "umgd"? I seem to think I saw a link to this title on a Queen fan website, but I got the impression it was a Walmart exclusive title.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
I think the dude should be banned from here. I couldn't believe the results when I actually did the google search. :) Maybe he has some self-interest in that disc.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Queen is my fave band of all time but I do think the best of's, Greatest Hits... etc are out of control.

We are overdue for a really comprehensive rarities, alt. versions boxset.

:)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

Dave, you took the words right out of my mouth---and I am SO jealous of that pic you posted earlier! When/where was it taken?

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Hiya Eric.
That was taken at the afterparty of the NYC Beacon gig that Brian did with his solo band. It was in 1993 IIRC. My friend Catherine Porter wound up singing backups on the tour! I was VERY jealous but she got us into the party. Brian is a true gent and amazing musician.

Here's a clip with said band and my friend Cathy on backups. She's on the far left.

She also has great music of her own and had an album out in the UK.

http://www.myspace.com/catherineporter

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks