Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Washington State October HT meet

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Kris Deering

Kris Deering

Stunt Coordinator

• 208 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted August 17 2007 - 05:03 AM

Alright guys, I will be hosting a home theater meet in October at my new home. I've been talking about hosting one for some time and now is the chance. The house has a dedicated home theater room with state of the art video and audio. I will LOTS on display including Blu-ray, HD DVD, DVD Audio, SACD, and products from BenQ, Anthem, SVS, Onix, DVDO, Denon, Oppo Digital and more. There may be some special guests as well and look for prizes to be given away during the course of the day including door prizes (HD discs, T-Shirts) and equipment.

I live right next to Bremerton WA about 10 minutes away from the Seattle/Bremerton Ferry terminal so it is easy access from the Seattle area and I am about 20 minutes north of Tacoma from I-5 so easy access from anywhere South. My theater room can easily accomidate up to 8-10 people at a time and the house can accomidate more. I may even have multiple systems running depending on how many people can make it.

The event is tentatively scheduled for October 20th at noon. There will be food on hand to snack on and plenty to drink.

I will need a definite head count so please either respond to this thread or PM me if interested or if you have questions.

Contributing Editor/Writer
Sound and Vision Magazine