What's new

What happened to JEREMIAH JOHNSON new edition? (1 Viewer)

Roy Batty

Second Unit
Real Name
Jose M Mendez
I am pretty sure there was talk of a new, remastered edition of this Sydney Pollack's masterpiece, along with newly produced features on the film, maybe as part of a Robert Redford boxset, a la Paul Newman's.

Any news on this, Warner?

Oh, and if anybody wants to drop any hints on the announced and then never released BUGSY MALONE (Paramount) and HUDSON HAWK (Columbia TriStar) tweaked edition, please do.

:crazy:

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Thats one of my top 10 films. One of the first movies i fell in love with as a kid i might add. Also one of the first wave of DVDs to come out. Id like to see a remastered (high def would be cool) version. This is one of the few movies i have left that i would double dip, and has not had an upgrade to an SE.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
hdnetmovies played it a few weeks ago. its going to be playing later this month.

Jacob

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Hey, i was just asking about this in another thread. The old disc is just that, an old disc. It looks OK, great to have it in widescreen at last. But, i sure would like an SE, and for me, make it Blu! :)

Roy Batty

Second Unit
Real Name
Jose M Mendez
No news on this, yet? Even after Pollack's demise?

How sad...

:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.