What's new

your favorite song that ended a BEATLES album (1 Viewer)

buttmunker

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike
Whether you have the American or the United Kingdom version of any album, which song was your favorite to end one of the Beatles albums?

Adam Portrais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam Portrais
"A Day In The Life" Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

A nice cap to the album. The whole two songs combined and of course the five pianos playing and holding one chord and the slow burn until the end of an awesome album.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
From The Beatles' Second Album, "She Loves You".
I still remember how I felt at age 17 every time that played on the radio.
I had no concept of being high at the time, but that was it.
It was an instant adrenalin rush.
Rushing is fun.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
  1. "Twist and Shout" (Please Please Me) - Proof that a cover CAN be better than the original
  2. "Let It Be" (Let It Be) *particularly the Naked mix* - A soaring ballad that caps things off with earned emotional resonance bought by lyrical economy. The perfect answer to "Across the Universe"
  3. "All You Need Is Love" (Magical Mystery Tour) - An of-the-moment top single that rode atop a cultural tidal wave which has survived as an iconic pop anthem for the ages. One of the first songs I think of when I think Beatles.

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
I agree with all those previously mentioned, but how about "Money" as the closing track off WITH THE BEATLES? John Lennon rocking his heart out and bringing the LP to a smashing conclusion, leaving you breathless!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks