Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Dallas Season 7 arrived 7/31/07

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,140 posts

Posted May 31 2012 - 02:06 PM

Apologies for bringing this thread back. Ethan, is this the thread where the cinematography of Dallas' sixth season (DVD 7) was discussed before? I'm wondering whether where I read a detailed discussion about the change in how Dallas was filmed in the 1983-84 season was on Soap Chat's forum.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley

Producer

• 3,421 posts

Posted May 31 2012 - 03:33 PM

Apologies for bringing this thread back. Ethan, is this the thread where the cinematography of Dallas' sixth season (DVD 7) was discussed before? I'm wondering whether where I read a detailed discussion about the change in how Dallas was filmed in the 1983-84 season was on Soap Chat's forum.
It was discussed in post #23. I do believe it was discussed in SoapChat, but I recall long, long ago reading something about it in a Dallas fansite (don't ask me which one). Five year old threads can be fun to go through! I wonder what "Brett Tolino" thinks of the Dallas: the Early Years situation now??

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,140 posts

Posted June 01 2012 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan Riley /t/260187/dallas-season-7-arrived-7-31-07/30#post_3932404 It was discussed in post #23. I do believe it was discussed in SoapChat, but I recall long, long ago reading something about it in a Dallas fansite (don't ask me which one). Five year old threads can be fun to go through! I wonder what "Brett Tolino" thinks of the Dallas: the Early Years situation now??
    Sorry about that, I forgot to mention as well that it was post #23 of this thread where the cinematography of the 1983-84 season was discussed. First half of bringing this thread back I did (saying it was this thread, after finding the post where the cinematography of the 1983-84 season was posted about), but not the second half (saying which post it was).   On the IMDb cast and crew page for the Season 6 (DVD 7) premiere of Dallas, it says the director of cinematography was Bradford May. On his IMDb cinematography filmography page (and this I'm not sure is correct, because sometimes the crew info for a TV show is inaccurate) it says he was the cinematographer for the first 27 episodes of that season (30 episodes in total in the 1983-84 season).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users