What's new

Newest addition to the HTF family... (1 Viewer)

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Here he is in all of his glory...my newborn son Chandler.

[url=https://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/2/2c/htf_imgcache_10434.jpeg] [/url]

He was born Wednesday night at 7:19 PM. My wife went into labor Tuesday Morning at around 8:30 AM. She was in labor a day and a half and never dilated enough so she had a c-section. Both Mom and baby are doing great. He's 8 pounds 3 ounces and 21 inches long. The adventure begins. :)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
You know what's silly..... I've never wanted children of my own, but every time I see a newborn or see a child do something silly I go all soft inside.

Congrats on the newborn, have fun changing diapers EEwww!:)

Brent

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Congratulations on the birth of your son! Great name choice.

You have no idea....:D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

You can tell from the look on his face that he already understands the whole "OAR" thing!

Congratulations, Todd, to you and your wife. You are blessed.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ya know, Todd...as I was admiring your newborn...I couldn't get over the nagging feeling that he looked familiar to me somehow.

Then, suddenly, it came to me.

Chandler seems (to me) to bear a resemblance to our own beloved HTF moderator Cees Alons!

:D

Since Cees is such a good guy, I'd take that as a sign that Chandler has got a good start on his future.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
But only when I'm visiting the Universal Studios lot! :)

Congratulations, Todd!
(No, he looks much nicer. ;) )

Cees

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Alright Cees. Where were you nine months ago? :)

I slept a total of two hours last night. Hopefully he'll be a little less fussy tonight.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
In your dreams! (If you ever again have time to dream, that is.)

Congrats, Todd! Bringing up this little guy is the most important job of your life.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
He slept pretty good last night. I actually got about four hours of sleep.

The funny thing is my new Velodyne sub was waiting in the garage when I brought him home. I still haven't even hooked it up yet. It seems kind of unimportant compared to taking care of my doodle bug. :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

He does sort of have that look on his face as if asking "what aperature are you using on that camera there, dad?" My kind of kid. :D

Congrats, Todd! :emoji_thumbsup::cool:

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Did you name him after a certain sitcom character? If so, could you BE any cooler? :)

Congrats on the newborn and look forward to 18 years of fun!

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Just an update:

He just turned five months old on December 25. He's growing like a weed. He's already 27.25 inches long and 21.5 pounds, which puts him in the 90-95 percentile. I think I have a future offensive lineman for my Georgia Bulldogs on my hands. :)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Congrats! Going back to the first post:...I have to ask: after a delivery like that, is he going to be an only child?

My mother was in labor a day and a half, ultimately resulting in a c-section, too at which point I was born blue. I was hellish enough coming into the world that plans for siblings immediately went kaput.:)

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd

I think this will be our only one. He's a sweet child though. He rarely cries and basically wants to play all day. We're just going to quit while we're ahead. :)

One thing about having a baby is that I've noticed I have gone from being a tough guy to being a big softie. I used to never cry. I didn't cry when I snapped my ankle in two and walked on it for a couple of hours. Now just thinking about him sometimes I'll get a little misty. :)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Interesting. I guess I should be grateful that my mother, a thin to average sized woman, unleashed all 11lbs of me onto the world without much trouble (I've not heard any horror stories, perhaps they whisper behind my back?) -- and lived to have two more kids.

--
H

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks