What's new

Led Zepplin fans rejoice! THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME on BD/HD Nov 13th (1 Viewer)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Not sure if there are any other Zepplin fans in the HD area but good news if you are one like me.
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif
:D

It's Warner so the question is.........will it contain lossless audio?!!! :eek:

Courtesy Highdefdigest

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/Music_on_High-Def/Disc_Announcements/Warner/Warner_Debuts_Led_Zepplins_Song_Remains_the_Same_o n_Blu-ray,_HD_DVD/820

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
The Man Room stated this would not have lossless audio, which would take completely off my radar if that was the case.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Count me in even if no lossless. This would be way cool.

LZ was a little bit b4 my time in that my older brothers loved em and I thought my brothers were retards. :D I was too young and stupid as a yound lad to appreciate these albums my brothers would play and just stare into space. (I think there were other things in play too ;)).

No denying some of the best rock ever made was from Zepplin.

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
If Zepplin was before your time Tim, it was way before mine. :D I'm 34 by the way. ;) Anyway, I'm not big on music on home video even if it is a favorite band like Led Zepplin. That said, I would be enticed if it were lossless, but if it isn't my relative disinterest for home video music makes it easy for me to try and "make a statement" about doing these releases right. Hell, Warner is already chincing out on The Wild Bunch in terms of audio. Enough is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks