What's new

What is your favorite YouTube video? (1 Viewer)

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
There's some wild and funny You Tube videos online. What is your favorite one? Here is one of my favorites:

Enjoy! :)

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
Blu........that was a very nice video.
You noticed my two videos weren't wild or funny either. There are some very good ones there too. :)

dancingwater

Agent
Real Name
Daniel
Some clips of 80's cartoon that i use to watch called "Mysterious Cities of Gold". That has some moments of nostalgia.

Not a fav' but makes me cherish my furbabies ( 11 dogs and 4 cats ) even more, is some of the footage on the Dog and Cat Fur Trade that is happening. Only clips i have seen is in China but prob' happening in other countries. It is pretty sad to me. No political view just a personal view that i am glad my furbabies are safe in our little ranch we have.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Ed,
I liked both of yours a lot. :) That clip was a favourite of mine ever since my daughter showed it on TV for the first time.
(The other one has been removed now, unfortunately. I don't understand why exactly.)
"Mother's day" is absolutely hilarious! I had to wipe tears from my eyes laughing (as I almost did on the singing contest one, the one that's now removed, for another reason - when the guy is still anxiously waiting for the final judgement of each of the judges).
Here's a funny one (BEWARE: somewhat graphic!).

(Could also have been in the "Commercials you actually like"-thread.)
Cees

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I don't do You Tube much, but my kids turned me on to these:
This is what really happened in the original Star Wars according to "Cops"

And then there is always this geek:

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
drobbins -- the "Troops" video is a classic. I first saw it about 6 years ago and I think it's close to 15 years old now! :emoji_thumbsup: There's some great Star Wars take offs out there, if you want to send your kids a lookin'. :)
I love the John Butler clip. A favorite artist, Phil Keaggy, does similar guitar work in live concert; this also takes me back to acoustic music I enjoyed in High School. Beautiful music.

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
David O. Russell flipping out on Lily Tomlin on the set of I Heart Huckabees.

And the gall of Sean Connery to actually say this on national TV:

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
the "Troops" video is a classic. I first saw it about 6 years ago and I think it's close to 15 years old now! :emoji_thumbsup:
15 years!? It was made before my son was born and now he is showing it to me. Boy, that makes me feel old & out of touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks