What's new

HTF - Fantasy Football 2007 (1 Viewer)

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
With the final draft dates only a month away I thought it time to start thinking about HTF Fantasy Football. I've played in the HTF1 league the past three years but decided to set up a new league for this season called HTF - Special Edition. I want to invite the old HTF1 members to join before opening it up for new recruits. Here's last season's lineup:

505 Who Dey's -- SIGNED UP
Calgary Hitmen -- SIGNED UP
Chicago Carnage -- SIGNED UP
Dirtay Souff
Grubstuffers -- SIGNED UP
Indy Jedi Knights -- SIGNED UP
Mugwumps -- SIGNED UP
SF Claymores -- SIGNED UP
Seahawks -- SIGNED UP
FH Vikings
Talking Heads -- SIGNED UP
Vaders Crusaders -- SIGNED UP

I'll give everyone a week to sign up if they want to play again this season. After that time we'll open things up for new owners. The live draft is scheduled for August 26 at 6:30PM PDT. I've sent emails to everyone but Dirtay Souff and Grubstuffers. Contact me via email (mwpflug at yahoo dot com) or PM me for sign up info.

--Mike (Mugwumps)

tyler payne

Second Unit
Real Name
tyler payne
The Who Dey's are back and better than ever. (Well, I actually can't claim that till after I draft some players.

Any who, thanks for taking the initiative to start up the league.

tyler

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Count the Talking Heads in for another exciting year.

Mike,

You got mail regarding the league sign-uo.

Justin

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Just sent you an email Justin. Bryan, you'll be first on the list if anyone drops out this year.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
As usual, we'll confuse everyone by consolidating threads for the HTF II league with this one. The participation in HTF II last year was:

Team Name Manager (HTF screen name)
Armed Forces - Jon_Are
Built To Spoil - Marc Bax
Calgary Hitmen - Paul McGowan
Clueless - ??? (Yahoo! ID is ivanjonota)
Frontal LeBeautomy - David Lawson
Happy Fun Ballers - Brad Porter
Johnny Cakes - Brook K
Krofft Superstars - Alex-C
Psycho Crushers - Doug R
Seahawks - Corbin Stirn
Slackers - Mark Dill
Talking Heads - Justin Lane

There's two teams who cross-pollinate with the HTF I league, and judging by the simple search that I did verifying screen names there are a handful of participants that haven't posted in a few months or more. For now I'll be setting up the league and the draft on Yahoo! again, but I won't post the info until I get some indication of participation. I'm pretty sure that Corbin didn't want to commish again this year based on some of his comments.

PM me if you're interested in losing to me again this year.

Brad

Alex-C

Screenwriter
The Krofft Superstars will return for another year of HTF fantasy football. In 2002 KS came in 10/12. In 2006, KS placed 6/12 in the HTF Acoustic II league.
Strange, because I have won 2 out of the last 3 years at work. I just can't seem to win vs HTF members, but I am back for whatever league will take me.

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Put me down again for HTF II. I've been in the league for the past 5 years, and its always fun.

Justin

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
Oh....I'll play this year. It just seemed I was punished for being commish last year.....so someone else can be the whipping boy this time. My commishing of HTF baseball has been smooth sailing.....just football commishing doesn't seem to agree with me. Let me know when and where Brad.

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Paging Calgary Hitmen and Dirtay Souff. One more day to sign up for another round of HTF Fantasy Football. Don't miss out on all the action-packed excitement.

Bryan, check your PM.

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
Thanks Justin......I had ALMOST forgotten the debacle that PAUL caused the entire league. At least it let me know who in HTF can be trusted in fantasy leagues and who not to.:)

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
OK, we still have 3 open slots in the HTF- Special Edition Fantasy Football league. Live draft is set for Sun Aug 26 6:30pm PDT but you can pre-rank your players if you can't participate then. Anyone who wants to play is welcome to join just PM me or send an email to mwpflug at yahoo dot com. While we tend to be a pretty laid back group owners are expected to be active participants or their teams will be forfeited.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
HTF II League Update:

The league site is accessible at:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/htfii
but you will probably need to go through the basic sign up info first to join before you can get through to that page.

ID # is 269722
Password is htf

I've only heard from the three of you who posted in the thread, so I'm guessing that the other guys haven't taken notice. I'll hit them with a PM.

When I signed up I put Friday August 31st at 8:30 PM as the draft time. This can be changed if people have conflicts, but I need to get that coordinated sooner rather than later.

If you weren't in the league last year then don't sign up (yet). If we have any openings then I'll let you know in this thread.

Brad

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
ooh, good thing I found this thread...

Michael, what is the login information? I have not received any pages from you.

Thanks.

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Paul, check your PM for login info.

With Paul and Bryan signed up that leaves one open slot in HTF - Special Edition. Who wants to be the next victim, er, owner?

Alex-C

Screenwriter

Concerning HTF II League, I'd like to propose two changes to the settings:
1. Change the roster settings to allow a RB/WR flex position rather than a 3 WR-2 RB roster setup. with this change, you can still have your 3 WRs/2 RBs if you want, but the option is yours.
and 2. If there is limited interest, keep it to 10 teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks