What's new

"House" gets new trainee's (1 Viewer)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
This is good news for me.

I was hoping that the 3 lackys would be replaced.

I am looking forward to seeing the new House interactions. :)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Interesting news. Might be necessary to be able to continue for a few more seasons.
I liked Cameron, though.

Cees

Ed Francisco

Stunt Coordinator
This is good news. It will help keep the series fresh. I'd like to see Cameron, Chase, and Foreman make an occasional return in guest roles though.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
When the finale aired and discussion threads heated up I fell in the camp that welcomed new blood. I recall that the suits said the original three would appear next season, if so I hope it's nothing more than guest appearances.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I like this idea too, while I loved all of the bizzare medical cases House and the team dealt with it was getting old seeing the same faces again week after week and hearing them banter the same way week after week.

I will miss Cameron, though and i'll mildly miss Chase but Foreman was just a pretentious ass IMO.

God help these poor souls, they don't know what they're getting into with House. ;)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I don't know. In my opinion, Foreman was the most intelligent of the three.

True, although not always that bizarre. I've seen some articles pointing out that it isn't exactly like that in real life. :)
But the truth is: most people with a medical background really enjoy this series. It's sooo good.
Of course Hugh Laurie carries a big percentage of the show (and Cuddy and Wilson, I hope they stay!).

I'm halfway the third season, BTW (just starting Tritter), and actually this information is already too much of a spoiler to me - except that it's not about the "plots".

Cees

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I know what you mean, Cees, some of the cases on this show are so out there but they always manage to find a way to make us believe them by presenting evidence and explanations that are just this side of plausable, and the rest we take on faith because we're not doctors and so we don't know if they're speaking in actual medical terms or if they're just making it up.

Formean is very intelligent, i'm not disputing that, but he has the personality of a cactus and a disposition about as warm as a pigs ass on a cold winter day lol.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Omar Epps will remain a series regular next season, albeit in a different capacity so don't get too happy:)

In the USA Today article this morning, they mentioned that the actors would all be playing "candidates for a fellowship opportunity with Dr. House", while Kristin from E! Online reports that the new actors have been hired for eight episodes.

I see this as one of either two things happening:
  1. Using the applicant process as a plot point allows the producers several episodes to test new cast members with audiences before making a final choice.
  2. The trial run with new underlings is a self-contained arc like the Tritter storyline, and the original trio will return after it's complete.

keith021773

Auditioning
Real Name
Keith
I like this show alot.. I tivoed it once and after I watched it I setup the season pass.. Good show!

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
If Cameron is no longer in a professionally dependent position of House, that would morally free some possibilities.

Cees

MikeM

Screenwriter
Next season, I fully expect Kumar to hook Dr. House up with some excellent dope.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Lets wait to see if the cast kumar as a dope head........ I am hoping he can play anything other then a pot head...

I will hold my judgment until I see them on the show and how they are going to interact with house and the rest of the cast.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Penn was pretty good on 24 last year, and I liked him in The Namesake; he's got some talent.

But, of course, this is the internet - everybody assumes that an actor will always repeat his best-known performance.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

Or Bernie Wooster.

Believe me, it was a shock to my wife when she first saw House.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks