What's new

Jericho Pilot for Free! (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Every Tuesday I logon to Itunes to see what they are offering for Free this week (They usually offer 2 or 3 Songs and an occaisional Episode.) I logged on this morning and lo and Behold, its the Pilot Episode of Jericho on their "Free from Itunes" list!:D Needless to say I got my Download! It's just the Pilot (The other Episodes will cost you) but it's a Starter! It will only play on youe Computer, Ipod or Apple TV but Free is Free! Get your Copy Today!

htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Jericho isn't that a good a show. How much can they milk out of a town that survived a nuclear attack? I'm not sure what's more amazing: that CBS actually renewed the series for a partial second season (in response to a letter writing campaign) or that Gerald McRaney is still getting acting jobs.

It only took two episodes for me to call it quits on Jericho, and I don't usually give up that quickly. :thumbsdown:

Nick_TV

Stunt Coordinator

Perhaps you gave up too quickly. Towards the middle of the season you'll figure out that Jericho has many possibilities. There's more going on besides this one town....

Especially towards the end of the season, you'll realize they've just scratched the surface...

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Well, there's a bit more to it than that, Nick. I don't care about the characters in Jericho. Having bland characters in any work of fiction sometimes leads to poor ratings. And that is normally the kiss of death for a TV series. FOX's "Firefly" is another example.

If CBS had more confidence in this show, they would have given it more than a 7 episode re-order.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Well, I'm glad for the information, anyway. I've wanted to try the series, and this is a risk-free way to do it. I would never have known about it without this thread. Thanks.

Rocky F

Second Unit
All the episodes are available for free on CBS.com although I guess you could only watch them on your computer. Also, CBS will reair the back half of the season on Friday nights over the summer, so there are several ways to watch the show.

And for Jeff#, I've got to second Nick TV, you ought to give the last half of the season a try, it really turned into a great show. I for one am glad CBS gave it a second chance, even if it is only 7 episodes (so far.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks