What's new

Live Earth HD (1 Viewer)

Romar Armas

Second Unit
What would be the possibility of the entire Live Earth concert being released in HD DVD/BR? I watched whatever I could in HD and it looked amazing. So they definitely had High Definition in mind when filming the show. It would be great if they released a set that has the full concert in each location. Anyone else interested if they did release it?

loganhunter2002

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Logan Hunter
It's probably in HD DVD only since Universal HD was the only station broadcasting it.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I'd be in, but only if they showed the less-viewed acts like Crowded House.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
agreed. Crowded House is amazing. I saw them live way back in the day during the "Chocolate Cake" tour. So sad about the drummer too.

Romar Armas

Second Unit
I would hope they would release the full concert minus all the useless jabber for each venue. The Metallica and Spinal Tap performances in London were great specially when they had all the Bassists lined up.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I watched the entire Tokyo concert online and would love to own it in HD. Some absolutely great performances. I would also like to have the London concert as it featured one of my favorite bands, Foo Fighters.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Oh crap, I missed that!?!?!?!? That entire Spinal Tap set, with crowded House, and this would become an instant-buy for me, no matter the MSRP!

Big bottom! Big bottom! Talk about bumcakes my girl's got 'em!
Big bottom, drive me out of my mind!
How could I leave this behind?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks