Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

SaferSeller Outlet?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   alan halvorson

alan halvorson

• 2,021 posts

Posted July 05 2007 - 02:42 AM

I found an extraordinary, almost too good to be true, price on a site called SaferSeller Outlet. Unfortunately, I've never heard of it and so I am leery. Has anyone ever dealt with them? I did find a review site that, overall, speaks favorably of them but I'd like to hear some comments here before I commit. Thanks!
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   SaferSeller

• 2 posts

Posted May 15 2008 - 04:20 AM

No need to worry SaferSeller has been arround for 15 years, try to google SaferSeller... you'll be amazed... training, blogs, ebay, Amazon, Price Grabber, all over the place! Rest assured and buy it!

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   JohnRice

Lead Actor

• 8,671 posts

Posted May 16 2008 - 12:34 PM

Oh yeah. That's a reliable endorsement. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The Hybrid System

The Music Part: Emotiva XSP-1, Thiel CS 3.6, Emotiva XPA-2, Marantz SA8004, Emotiva ERC-3, SVS PB-12 Plus 2

The Surround Part: Sherbourn PT-7030, Thiel SCS3, Emotiva XPA-5, Polk & Emotiva Surrounds.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Cees Alons

Cees Alons

Executive Producer

• 19,050 posts

Posted May 16 2008 - 12:44 PM

In the light of Alan Halvorson's recent passing away, and out of respect for him, this thread is closed. Cees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users