What's new

Anyone remember regular Lifesavers Popsicles? (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
They can in a box of four flavors: orange, pineapple, cherry, and lime. The reason I ask, is I've gotten back into popsicles again now that the summer's arrived, and Popsicle brand has ditched their traditional basic artificially flavored and sweetened pops for "naturally flavored" pops (or sugar-free knock-offs of the original with a fraction of the taste). If I wanted to suck on frozen orange juice, I'd use an ice tray.

Also, does anyone know of a brand that makes popsicles that taste similar to lifesavers pops and/or pre-2006 popsicle brand pops?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I didn't know they dropped traditional flavors. Idiots. :angry: I'll have to look at the store, but I'm pretty sure Bluebell puts out a knockoff. I think they do regular bullets and the cream-filled ones. I don't know how far Bluebell goes outside of Texas, though.

I love purple and green. Red gives me a headache. I should have complained to Popsicle and got them to change their line just for me:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
so you want them to go back to the artificial ingrediants and stop with the natural ingrediants

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Usually you can get the store brand popsicles which are cheaper and still use the artificial ingredients.

J

Tlinkimo

Auditioning
Real Name
Sheena Nelson
ASK FOR THE REVIVAL OF THEM!!!! http://www.wrigley.com/global/contact-us/contact-form.aspx I am trying to get as many people to request them as possible cause those snacks were epic. They need to wipe the dust off their old recipes and bring them back! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks