Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

is Night Of The Lepus available?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Jeremy Illingworth

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor

• 540 posts

Posted November 23 2001 - 06:49 PM

Need it to complete my collection of movies with men in bunny costumes and DeForest Kelly. jeremy

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Thomas T

Thomas T

Screenwriter

• 2,441 posts

Posted November 24 2001 - 08:49 AM

No, it is not available. The 1972 film was an MGM release which would indicate it's a Warners title now. If it were still an MGM release, I'm sure it would have been part of their Midnite Movie collection by now. Apparently, it's got a cult following as Janet Leigh says along with Psycho, Touch Of Evil and Manchurian Candidate, it's one of the most frequent of her films that fans ask about.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Tom-G

Tom-G

Screenwriter

• 1,646 posts

Posted November 24 2001 - 09:21 AM

Night of the Lepus is available on DVD, well ok, a clip of plays as the other "hopefuls" wastch TV in The Matrix. Posted Image

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Brian Lawrence

Brian Lawrence

Producer

• 3,634 posts

Posted November 24 2001 - 10:15 AM

I have been pining for a dvd release of this film for years now. I think it sucks that Warner now has the rights, as that means it will be a very long time(if ever) until we see it on dvd. Parts of Night of the Lepus, Also turn up in NATURAL BORN KILLERS.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Jay E

Jay E

Screenwriter

• 2,485 posts

Posted November 26 2001 - 06:08 AM

I would love to see this on DVD especially if it had a commentary track. The only reason why I want a commentary track is to find out what kind of drugs the makers of this film were on when they decided that giant bunny rabbits would be scary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users