What's new

Beverly Hills, 90210 Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
Does anyone know if there has been any talk from Paramount/CBS video about releasing the 3rd and in my opinion BEST season of Beverly Hills, 90210 on DVD? I know the 2nd season was released May 1, but just thought I'd check. With the 3rd being their senior year, I thought the gang from West Beverly would return in the fall (September or October). Anyone else have the first 2 seasons of the series yet? Just curious about your thoughts on it.
The 3rd season had the best stories and the best moments as I recall.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I haven't gotten around to getting the second set yet, but I do have the first. I thought they did a very nice job with it, despite all the replaced music. Although most of it is obscure enough where people wouldn't notice, some of the music (especially in the Peach Pit) sounded a little too generic. But these are easy things to overlook. I really enjoy watching these on DVD. I'll have to get my butt in gear and grab season 2 soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks