Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Beverly Hills, 90210 Season 3

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Tom_Tagliente19

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator

• 119 posts

Posted June 29 2007 - 06:19 AM

Does anyone know if there has been any talk from Paramount/CBS video about releasing the 3rd and in my opinion BEST season of Beverly Hills, 90210 on DVD? I know the 2nd season was released May 1, but just thought I'd check. With the 3rd being their senior year, I thought the gang from West Beverly would return in the fall (September or October). Anyone else have the first 2 seasons of the series yet? Just curious about your thoughts on it. The 3rd season had the best stories and the best moments as I recall.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jay_B!

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

• 1,746 posts

Posted June 29 2007 - 09:22 AM

I bet money it'll come out early November to keep pace

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter

• 1,250 posts
  • LocationGuelph, Ontario - Canada

Posted June 29 2007 - 09:56 AM

I haven't gotten around to getting the second set yet, but I do have the first. I thought they did a very nice job with it, despite all the replaced music. Although most of it is obscure enough where people wouldn't notice, some of the music (especially in the Peach Pit) sounded a little too generic. But these are easy things to overlook. I really enjoy watching these on DVD. I'll have to get my butt in gear and grab season 2 soon.
My DVD / Blu-ray collection:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users