What's new

Arrrgh! A Blu-Ray give-a-way! (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam

This contest is closed.

Thanks to our friends at Disney who us two copies of Pirates of the Caribbean: The curse of the Black Pearl, and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest to give away to our members. Recognizing that some of you may have one of the titles already, we will give away one set (both movies) and one copy of each individually.

To win the set (both movies!) on Blu-Ray click here to send us an email.
(Please note the entry form indicates DVD, but this is the Blu-Ray release).

To win Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl on Blu-Ray click here to send us an email.

To win Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest on Blu-Ray click here to send us an email.

Check out the HTF review of Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl Blu-Ray here.
Check out the HTF review of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Blu-Ray here.

Rules:
You must be 18 or older.
You must own a Blu-Ray player (let someone win who can enjoy it NOW, not in 6 months when you buy your player...We will have more contests, don't worry!)
Please only one entry per title.
All entries must be received by Wednesday July 4th at noon Pacific when the winners will be randomly drawn and notified.

Please note you name and address with not be shared with anyone, we just need it to know where to mail your movie to if you win.[/b]

Matthew J

Agent
Wow what A surprise, I just received mine today, I didn't even realize I won! Great timing too as I broke the bank getting a blu ray player just before this contest lol. Now I finally have something to check out, great stuff. Thanks a lot!

Eric Bass

Second Unit
Thanks Adam! My disc arrived last week and it looks amazing! Just got into blu-ray so it's nice to have something to add to my tiny but growing collection.

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
I owned these before my 10a purchase and now have dups.:) You are right on, they are stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks