Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

ba da da da snap snap! the addams family volume 3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   jacktripper1

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator

• 214 posts

Posted June 22 2007 - 02:41 AM

tvshows on dvd.com just posted that the addams family volume 3 wull be coming SEPTEMBER 11! I remember in one thread someone noted after the first volumes box art came out that hopefully Grandmamaa would take her rioghtful place on the box art for volume two, but here she is on volume three! along with the rest of the addams gang including cousin itt! although i dont see thing on there well heres the link:

http://www.tvshowson...cfm?NewsID=7527

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Pete Battista

Pete Battista

Screenwriter

• 1,959 posts
  • LocationPrincess Anne, Md. USA

Posted June 22 2007 - 05:07 AM

I really like the cover art on this volume... and looking forward to completing my collection! Posted Image

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Paul McElligott

Paul McElligott

Screenwriter

• 2,598 posts

Posted June 22 2007 - 05:57 AM

Already ordered!
R.I.P. DVDSpot

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   David*P

David*P

Supporting Actor

• 980 posts

Posted June 22 2007 - 08:52 AM

I'm so glad that the Addams Family made it to DVD...it seemed like it would never happen. I haven't got through Volume 2 yet so it'll be cool that Vol. 3 will come out just as I'm about to finish it up.

I find it weird that Cousin Itt is essentially floating...or is that his feet beneath him? And it is cool that Grandmama is there but sad that Thing isn't...oh well!

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Ron68

Ron68

Supporting Actor

• 510 posts

Posted June 22 2007 - 02:51 PM

I'm definately going to buy this set, I enjoyed the series a lot more than I expected to and I love the artwork.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Shawn DuHast

Shawn DuHast

Stunt Coordinator

• 142 posts

Posted September 19 2007 - 01:15 AM

Any reviews of Vol3 any where?
Metal Damage, Brain Damage...Are you listening Bronze? I am the Nightrider. I'm a Fuel Injected Suicide Machine......

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Jack Platt

Jack Platt

Stunt Coordinator

• 170 posts

Posted June 07 2009 - 08:08 AM

Regarding the "Happy Birthday Grandma Frump" Episode

I have a question if this episode may be edited, because it comes in under 25 minutes where the others run about 25:30. Can anyone verify if something was cut on this episode?

Jack