What's new

ba da da da snap snap! the addams family volume 3 (1 Viewer)

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
tvshows on dvd.com just posted that the addams family volume 3 wull be coming SEPTEMBER 11! I remember in one thread someone noted after the first volumes box art came out that hopefully Grandmamaa would take her rioghtful place on the box art for volume two, but here she is on volume three! along with the rest of the addams gang including cousin itt! although i dont see thing on there well heres the link:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7527

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I'm so glad that the Addams Family made it to DVD...it seemed like it would never happen. I haven't got through Volume 2 yet so it'll be cool that Vol. 3 will come out just as I'm about to finish it up.

I find it weird that Cousin Itt is essentially floating...or is that his feet beneath him? And it is cool that Grandmama is there but sad that Thing isn't...oh well!

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
I'm definately going to buy this set, I enjoyed the series a lot more than I expected to and I love the artwork.

Jack Platt

Stunt Coordinator
Regarding the "Happy Birthday Grandma Frump" Episode

I have a question if this episode may be edited, because it comes in under 25 minutes where the others run about 25:30. Can anyone verify if something was cut on this episode?

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks