What's new

If you could only put one (1) BEATLES song on your iPod, which would it be? (1 Viewer)

buttmunker

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike
For whatever reason, you never put any Beatles songs on your iPod, but now you finally think of it, but you only have room for one more song...

...which Beatles song would you choose?

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
That one's almost impossible to choose. "Carry That Weight" somehow is the leader of songs on my iTunes when it comes to play count. I don't know why but it's somehow one play ahead of the rest of it's "Abbey Road Suite" friends.

Once you get past all of them the real standalone track with the most plays on my iTunes is "I Me Mine".

Harpozep

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert
I hate ipods!. :thumbsdown:

So if I could play an uncompressed FLAC on my portable music player the Beatles song would be........Well today I feel like "Let it be"
The one rarely heard with the guitar solo in the middle , NOT the Billy Preston lame-o organ solo version!
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
After glancing through the playlist, I'll have to say, "I Am the Walrus." It sounds great on the Love album.

Speaking of, I wonder if we'll get any announcements on Beatles on iTunes, hopefully leading to remastered cds?

Alex-C

Screenwriter
A Day in the Life.
no wait.
In My Life.
no...wait, uh...
Yesterday.
aw forget it.
The Beatles suck.
:p

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Wow. One song. Right now, it would probably be "Fixing a Hole", but who knows, tomorrow it'd be "Blackbird" or "Carry That Weight"

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Back in the USSR. Immediately after David Lee Roth's version of California Girls.

MichaelGH

Stunt Coordinator
I'd say it's the song "Yesterday" although I actually prefer the version performed by The Seekers. It's a lovely song and very poignant.

Michael

ElevSkyMovie

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle
Since I'm the only person on the planet that isn't a beatles fan, I wouldn't put any of their songs on there. Now the Ruttles, that would be hard to choose...

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
The first Beatles song I remember hearing as a teenager was She Loves You, so that is what I would choose to put on my iPod. Of course, in reality, I have ripped at least six of their albums on to my own iPod. It would be impossible for me to choose just one song.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks