Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Californication w/ Duchovny on Showtime

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,971 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted July 24 2012 - 08:14 AM

Just watched this on disc. IMO the quality was up and down, although the finale episode was wonderful -- until those last 20 seconds, which felt very trite. Here's hopin' they turn out to have been a dream sequence. :)
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   David Norman

David Norman

Screenwriter

• 2,218 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted July 27 2012 - 05:24 PM

That ending made the episode for me, perhaps the season. Hank only got what he really wanted after he grew up a little, and truly let her go. .
I don't even know how to spoiler this, but having seen all the seasons those words just make me laugh. What a long (and quite hysterical most of the time) journey dear Hank has gone though. I always did wonder what would happen if Hank Moody and Nancy Botwin ever got together.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,971 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted July 30 2012 - 11:06 AM

We're most of the way through season 2 now, and I have been in hysterics. They really upped the sick comedy quotient. :) On a related note, with all the crazy coincidences and perfect timing they're hanging the plot on, it's practically turned into a sitcom.
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Greg Kettell

Greg Kettell

Screenwriter

• 1,232 posts
  • LocationNY Capital Region

Posted August 01 2012 - 05:57 AM

I don't even know how to spoiler this, but having seen all the seasons those words just make me laugh. What a long (and quite hysterical most of the time) journey dear Hank has gone though. I always did wonder what would happen if Hank Moody and Nancy Botwin ever got together.
heh - indeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users