What's new

Spammer Caught!! (1 Viewer)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Might have been the following quote from the link:

I think that Mark was actually practicing what is becoming an increasingly endangered species of communication known as sarcasm.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps you mean hyperbole (a rather thriving species). There was nothing sarcastic about Mark's post.

--
H

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Actually it might have been an acerbic witticism, dripping with hyperbole and a touch of sarcasm.

:)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I dunno. I read it again and I see the use of violent hyperbole to express a mix of intense jubilation and angry vindictiveness.

--
H

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I suppose you would call a man video taped, wearing a ski mask, arrested by police outside a bank, with a bag of cash in one hand, an gun in the other, and a "this is a hold up" note in his pocket, just a "suspect"?

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
What the hell are you guys talking about? The man is SO guilty!

Due Process? I am not a lawyer and have the right to my own opinions. IMO, he is guilty and should be stoned to death.

And even if he isn't guilty. I hate everyone so he probably has done something that I am not happy with. Someone needs to pay for all of this spam crap that I get on a daily basis!!!

Off with his head!!! ;)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis

I must have told you a BILLION times, it's not hyperbole. ;)

Due process is what the government owes you, not what other citizens owe you.

bobbyg2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bobby Geiser
Oh great, they caught my partner... Only a matter of time before they catch me... :rolleyes

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Why is everyone so upset and worried about due process in this matter? Isn't Spam processed enough? Just because some guy likes his processed meat doesn't mean he has to be stoned to like it. He could just be hungry.

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
So let me see if I’ve got this right. An 11 year-old boy wearing a ski mask shoots a huge pig in Alabama that gets processed into Spam pissing off Microsoft because their customers are getting obese from the billions of pounds of fat in each can?

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
So many processors involved, he surely got himself a proper process already.

Cees

Chris

Senior HTF Member
:)

I think it might be his bragging about himself and his activities in some of his email that does him in:

http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/eviden...kso_id=ROK2649

http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/eviden...kso_id=ROK5154

In the past he lost his lawsuits twice, failed to make amends, and basically acknowledged that he hired virus makers to distribute his programs. The moment he basically confessed, the feds just needed to lock him up and start the plead case. I'm all for him getting due process, but for him due process is mostly going to be about making a plea bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks