What's new

Charmed: Season 8 Finally Officially Announced! (1 Viewer)

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
Final farewell to Piper and Phoebe. Sorry, just couldn't get into Paige. Hope all actresses go on to enjoy more success. Rose McGowan was in that Grind House movie and Alyssa's doing some commercial, but I haven't seen Holly Marie Combs (my favorite girl!). I guess she's probably busy being a mom in real life.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

I'm psyched, too! Finally, we get to complete another series! Also, with extras, which I am also happy about! Bring it on!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete

Yeah... I think I read something on Holly Marie Combs (my favorite also!) and that she is taking time off to be a mother. but I would be thrilled to see her come back with a new series!

Real Name
Thomas Stewart
hopefully this means a complete series box set is coming soon as well. I purchased the first two seasons on DVD, but then decided to wait for an eventual "complete series" release...

SteveJ2006

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve James
I read something on wikipedia and a few other sites that the theme music in some of the regions of Season 8 that came out earlier this year had been changed to some random instrumental theme instead of the song "How Soon Is Now". Is this true, and if so, will that be the case for the Region 1 release also? I hadn't seen any mention of this on the tvshowsondvd site, so it struck me as a surprise to find this out. I certainly hope the Region 1 release is able to keep the real theme song, it would be stupid to have to change it for the final season after having it for every other set.

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
what Pete said..sadly I cancelled my order and I am waiting to double dip as far as "Complete Series Collection" is conserned.. :) :)I am almost sure a giftset will be available in time for Christmas..

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
I was really hoping that the R1 release of Charmed would have included "The Book of Shadows" boxset that includes all 8 seasons.

The complete series boxset doesn't include any extra other than the 8 seasons on dvd.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I have never seen one episode of this series. Is it comparable to any other show to give me an idea what its like (the show wasn't shown here locally)

LindseyS

Stunt Coordinator
I hope that no other music is changed, despite the disclaimer. It probably is though. Sheesh, Paramount is really getting cheap regarding their music clearances. It's like they haven't attempted to clear anything lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation483
Recent bookmarks