Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

BONES Season 2 on DVD...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#21 of 23 OFFLINE   Scott-S

Scott-S

Screenwriter

• 2,045 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Zion

Posted June 11 2007 - 01:27 AM

IIRC there is some proposal stuff in the missing episode. When they aired the next episode, there was a scene that referred to something that we had not seen. Presumably it was in the previous episode and since it didn't air, we are left wondering. It was mentioned in a scene where Hodgins was asking Booth for proposal advice. In this scene it was clear that he already asked her once and was wondering what to do next. I assume that the first proposal was in the missing episode.

They can remove stuff from the unaired episode to make it fit better when they do air it, but they really can't fix the episodes that refer to something in the un-aired episode.
-----
Scott

View My DVD Collection
Stop the on-screen Bugs!!!!!!

#22 of 23 OFFLINE   Pete Battista

Pete Battista

Screenwriter

• 1,959 posts
  • LocationPrincess Anne, Md. USA

Posted June 15 2007 - 12:49 AM

The Season 2 cover art is now at TVShowsonDVD.com Maybe I am the only one (wouldn't be the first time).. but I for one do not like this coverart! Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 of 23 OFFLINE   Nicholas Martin

Nicholas Martin

Screenwriter

• 2,683 posts

Posted June 15 2007 - 02:21 AM

I've seen that before - a series of promotional stills featured the whole cast lying on those slabs. Pretty funny, but a bit unusual for use on a DVD cover.