Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Anyone got an extra bebop set?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   James M

James M

Stunt Coordinator

• 121 posts

Posted November 22 2001 - 01:44 PM

Hey, I had ordered a cowboy bebop set from futureshop, but it looks as tho they screwed me over and Im not getting it. So, If anyone ordered a couple and is looking to get rid of one, I am interested. Shoot me an e-mail at wu60@hotmail.com Thanks James

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   DavidY

DavidY

Supporting Actor

• 516 posts

Posted November 22 2001 - 07:27 PM

James,

[quote]

Hey, I had ordered a cowboy bebop set from futureshop, but it looks as tho they screwed me over and Im not getting it.

[quote]

Do you know for sure that they are screwing you over? I, too, have ordered my boxsets from FS. The other day, a shipping notice for the Matrix: Revisted included a note that the Cowboy Boxset was not yet shipped...which tells that it's still active....which gives me hope.

Dave

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   James M

James M

Stunt Coordinator

• 121 posts

Posted November 24 2001 - 10:22 AM

Can anyone help me out?

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Alex Spindler

Alex Spindler

Producer

• 3,973 posts

Posted November 24 2001 - 11:05 AM

cdnow is showing backorder. I didn't wait, so I went to DVD planet and ordered another. IF CDNow gets mine in, then I will return the DVDPlanet version. I would recommend you do the same, as this is a limited edition and I haven't seen it at all in B&Ms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users