What's new

Anyone got an extra bebop set? (1 Viewer)

James M

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, I had ordered a cowboy bebop set from futureshop, but it looks as tho they screwed me over and Im not getting it.
So, If anyone ordered a couple and is looking to get rid of one, I am interested. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]
Thanks
James

DavidY

Supporting Actor
James,

Hey, I had ordered a cowboy bebop set from futureshop, but it looks as tho they screwed me over and Im not getting it.
Do you know for sure that they are screwing you over? I, too, have ordered my boxsets from FS. The other day, a shipping notice for the Matrix: Revisted included a note that the Cowboy Boxset was not yet shipped...which tells that it's still active....which gives me hope.

Dave

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
cdnow is showing backorder. I didn't wait, so I went to DVD planet and ordered another. IF CDNow gets mine in, then I will return the DVDPlanet version. I would recommend you do the same, as this is a limited edition and I haven't seen it at all in B&Ms.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks