Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Magnepan MMG-C - center channel

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Nathan_H

Nathan_H

Stunt Coordinator

• 232 posts

Posted May 21 2007 - 04:41 PM

In "like new" condition, in the original packaging.

This version has the light oak side rails and the black sock.

I also have an un-used replacement sock in their "off white" color, which I bought thinking I would use it in my new apt. But instead I realize there isn't room for a center channel in my system, so I'm selling the center channel in its original black sock, and will include the new beige sock for free.

Including shipping for both items, this setup would cost you almost $400 from Magnepan. My price is considerably less, even though the speaker is only one year old. My price: Just $229!

You pick up from me at my office any working day in Santa Clara, California (south bay SF Bay Area). Pay by cash. Or, if you want me to ship it, pay by PayPal and add $40 for insured shipping. (This is beast, over three feet long.)

When responding to the ad, please also post a note about it here, so I know to look at my PM. Thanks!

#2 of 4 Nathan_H

Nathan_H

Stunt Coordinator

• 232 posts

Posted May 28 2007 - 09:49 AM

Price reduced (in first post).

#3 of 4 bobtrav

bobtrav

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted January 31 2009 - 01:04 PM

I am reall;y interested but need white socks. I think I could get them from Magnapan my tele number is 228-863-5020

Bob Trav

#4 of 4 bobtrav

bobtrav

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted January 31 2009 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_H
Price reduced (in first post).
I now see you have a blond sock I would definitely take the unit if it is not sold email rtravni123@aol.com