Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Did PC version of Spider-man 3 get shafted?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Vader

Vader

Supporting Actor

• 796 posts

Posted May 08 2007 - 02:48 PM

When I bought "Spider-man 2" for the PC, I was in for a shock when I got home and installed it. It was not the same game as on the other platforms; seemingly the game designers figured that the PC crowd would be made up primarily of 11-year-olds, and provided a suitably dumbed down version of the game (to be fair, I know 11-year-olds who can wipe the floor with me at many "adult" games). They say, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.", So I am hesitant to buy the PC version of Sipder-man 3. Can anyone confirm that it is the same game as the other platforms?
Peace... Derek

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them.

Louvre attendant: Sacre bleu! ze frame on ze Mona Lisa broke and ze only one left iz too small. Andre, bring me ze scissors!