-Not Logged In-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Gregory V

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator

• 203 posts

Posted May 04 2007 - 04:09 AM

Anyone heard of a release date for Supernatural Season 2? I've seen an article about some of the extras that would be on it but it didn't mention a release date. Anyone know something I don't? I really just found this show. I don't know how I missed it before but I am LOVING it.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Daryl L

Daryl L

Supporting Actor

• 762 posts

Posted May 04 2007 - 04:53 AM

Most likely around September/October. I want it now though. Posted Image
Daryl L 
MacBook Pro 2.4GHz C2D
2GB Ram, 160GB HDD
15" LED Glossy Widescreen
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT 256MB GDDR3 Vram

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 24,437 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted May 04 2007 - 05:48 AM

In the unfortunate event that it doesn't get picked up for a third season, you may see it in the summer. If it does get a third season, the S2 DVD will probably be out in September (like Daryl said).

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Jay_B!

• 1,746 posts

Posted May 04 2007 - 06:17 AM

I think it's pretty safe we'll see a third season. CW is losing 7th Heaven and Gilmore Girls, and it seems like they no longer want Veronica Mars and One Tree Hill, so with all those losses, Smallville and Supernatural will pretty much be the only WB hour long dramas left. If CW hates Supernatural's ratings, get it out of a less brutal timeslot. You don't schedule shows up against American Idol (think One Tree Hill) or the death-slot of CSI and Grey's Anatomy and then cry when they take a beating.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Gregory V

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator

• 203 posts

Posted May 05 2007 - 03:54 AM

OOOOHHHHH,,,,,, Its still IN its second season........My friend told me this was the third season...... Thanks for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users