Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Sharp XV-Z12000 Mk II/Costco deal

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Anthony Cler

Anthony Cler

Stunt Coordinator

• 58 posts

Posted May 02 2007 - 02:44 PM

I did a forum search but didn't find anything on this, so I thought I'd post it for anyone who wasn't aware of it yet. Costco is selling this projector for an incredible $1999.99 until supplies run out. This projector originally retailed for well over $10,000.00! There are several professional reviews on this unit and it's predecessor (mk I) was ranked as the best high end projector by Home Theater Magazine in 2005. There have been several video vets that say it holds it's own when compared with many of the current high end 1080p projectors and that is outperforms the lower cost 1080p LCD's such as the Epson and Panasonic. Here is a link for anyone who's interested:

http://www.costco.co....opnav=&browse=

I apologize in advance if I'm breaking some sort of forum rule.

Best regards,
Anthony

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen

Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.

• 6,362 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted May 02 2007 - 11:54 PM

sweet deal!!

The Sonodome - circa 2001
The Newest Sonotube - circa 2001
Gregg's DVDs updated...sometimes
Lion Audio Video Consultants usually current

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Anthony Cler

Anthony Cler

Stunt Coordinator

• 58 posts

Posted May 03 2007 - 03:17 AM

Yeah, this is probably the very best 720p projector available anywhere near this price. It's reportedly better than most of the low cost 1080p units as far as actual picture quality is concerned and holds up quite well to the more expensive units too! Mine will be here tomorrow!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users