Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Any Zune Users Out There? Some Questions...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   James Edward

James Edward

Supporting Actor

• 858 posts

Posted April 27 2007 - 01:48 AM

I already own a Zune; so this is not an iPod vs Zune thread... I have several songs on my Zune with very offensive language, and I often work outside with the unit on shuffle all. Is there a way to flag these 5 or 6 songs so they will never play unless I specifically access them or put them into a playlist? If anyone replies and feels they are very familiar with the Zune operation, I'll post several other questions. Thanks for any replies...
Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Kraig Lang

Kraig Lang

Stunt Coordinator

• 200 posts

Posted April 27 2007 - 04:18 AM

Heya James, The only real way to do this is to create a playlist of all the other tunes and shuffle that. There's no way to shuffle all and have an exception list. btw, how do you like yours? I'm in love with mine. By far the best sounding DAP I've owned, out of Archos, Rio, Apple, Creative, iAudio Just wish they would clean up the software and get the video portion of the store up.
MOISTURE...*Silica Absorbs It*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users