What's new

Anyone pre-order from EBgames.com? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Chiusano

Auditioning
I didn't pre-order a PS2 from EBgames.com last year but I have done it for XBOX this year. Does anyone know if the units will be shipped out on the 15th or will they ship out on the 14th (for earliest delivery on the 15th if shipped overnight)?
Jeff

Jeff Chiusano

Auditioning
Forget it. My brain was on hold for a while. I just called EB and they said that shipments will go out tomorrow for delivery as early as the 15th. Thanks anyway folks.
Jeff
[Edited last by Jeff Chiusano on November 13, 2001 at 01:23 PM]

Joe michaels

Second Unit
I called and they told me the same thing. The Xbox's are already in stock and ship on the 14th.
If you chose next day air you will get it on launch day. I just hope I am home to get it or they ship FEDEX because I have a hub right by my house. If it ships UPS I will have to wait until Friday unles sthey leave it on my door. Yipes.

Joe michaels

Second Unit
I called and they told me the same thing. The Xbox's are already in stock and ship on the 14th.
If you chose next day air you will get it on launch day. I just hope I am home to get it or they ship FEDEX because I have a hub right by my house. If it ships UPS I will have to wait until Friday unless they leave it on my door. Yipes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks