What's new

The Golden Girls: The Complete Seventh Season (1 Viewer)

BVHE Rep

Auditioning
Real Name
Christopher Peotter
Thank you for your interest in The Golden Girls: The Complete Seventh Season.

We are aware of the aspect ratio issue and are able to resolve it with different copies of the DVDs. If you have already contacted us about the issue, we have all of your information and will be sending a prepaid postage label for you to send in your current copies along with replacement discs to correct the issues that you are experiencing.

If you have not already contacted us and would like assistance with these issues, please fill out the Report-a-Problem form at www.video.com/support

Thank you,
Buena Vista Home Entertainment Technical Support

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
I already sent through the online form my probem and the BVHE Tech support team has already contacted me and will be sending me the corrected discs!

Thanks again!

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I don't think I can be too grateful for your response to the problem. Let us hope that there are no more problems like that, but if they occur I hope we can see them resolved in as timely a fashion as they were here.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I wish they had given info on whether corrected copies are going out to retailers. I held off on this set (the only one I still need to get!) and would prefer to buy a correct copy rather than have to exchange a disc...

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Christopher,

Thank You for your interest and participation on this forum.

We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide
us with updates.

We also moved this thread to the proper forum for maximum
exposure.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Excellent excellent news. It's nice to see both Warner (with Superman) and now BV are doing the right thing.

Thanks for the update!

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Thank goodness they're doing this. Of course the "right thing" would have been for someone competent to have caught the problem before the original sets shipped. Asking for too much, I suppose.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Look on the bright side. At least it isn't Sony who owns this show. They have yet to acknowledge a single problem with any of their TV show DVDs (including another Witt-Thomas-Harris show, Soap). I have so many bones to pick with that studio I could make a human skeleton out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks