-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Golden Girls: The Complete Seventh Season

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 of 10 BVHE Rep

BVHE Rep

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted April 23 2007 - 08:20 AM

Thank you for your interest in The Golden Girls: The Complete Seventh Season.

We are aware of the aspect ratio issue and are able to resolve it with different copies of the DVDs. If you have already contacted us about the issue, we have all of your information and will be sending a prepaid postage label for you to send in your current copies along with replacement discs to correct the issues that you are experiencing.

If you have not already contacted us and would like assistance with these issues, please fill out the Report-a-Problem form at www.video.com/support

Thank you,
Buena Vista Home Entertainment Technical Support

#2 of 10 Demis G

Demis G

Second Unit

• 418 posts

Posted April 23 2007 - 10:40 AM

I already sent through the online form my probem and the BVHE Tech support team has already contacted me and will be sending me the corrected discs!

Thanks again!

#3 of 10 MatthewA

MatthewA

Producer

• 6,117 posts
  • LocationSalinas, CA

Posted April 23 2007 - 10:43 AM

I don't think I can be too grateful for your response to the problem. Let us hope that there are no more problems like that, but if they occur I hope we can see them resolved in as timely a fashion as they were here.

Enough is enough, Disney. No more evasions or excuses. We DEMAND the release Song of the South on Blu-ray along with the uncut version of Bedknobs and Broomsticks on Blu-ray. I will not support anything your company produces until then.

#4 of 10 Demis G

Demis G

Second Unit

• 418 posts

Posted April 23 2007 - 11:46 AM

shouldnt this be posted in the right forum? http://www.hometheat....splay.php?f=51

#5 of 10 EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,460 posts

Posted April 23 2007 - 03:01 PM

I wish they had given info on whether corrected copies are going out to retailers. I held off on this set (the only one I still need to get!) and would prefer to buy a correct copy rather than have to exchange a disc...

#6 of 10 Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 39,216 posts

Posted April 23 2007 - 08:31 PM

Christopher,

Thank You for your interest and participation on this forum.

We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide
us with updates.

We also moved this thread to the proper forum for maximum
exposure.

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

gallery_269895_23_10043.jpg Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders gallery_269895_23_1316.jpg Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

gallery_269895_23_773.jpg Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive gallery_269895_23_992.jpgClick Here for our complete DVD review archive

gallery_269895_23_7246.jpg Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule gallery_269895_23_3120.jpg Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#7 of 10 Jason_V

Jason_V

Producer

• 4,638 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted April 24 2007 - 04:51 AM

Excellent excellent news. It's nice to see both Warner (with Superman) and now BV are doing the right thing.

Thanks for the update!

#8 of 10 Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt

Second Unit

• 391 posts

Posted April 25 2007 - 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Epstein
Christopher,

Thank You for your interest and participation on this forum.

We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with updates.
Yes, thank you for your participation Christopher.

#9 of 10 David Rain

David Rain

Screenwriter

• 1,092 posts

Posted April 25 2007 - 01:29 PM

Thank goodness they're doing this. Of course the "right thing" would have been for someone competent to have caught the problem before the original sets shipped. Asking for too much, I suppose.
Still Turning the Beat Around at Our Cool New Pad

Retro Remixes

#10 of 10 MatthewA

MatthewA

Producer

• 6,117 posts
  • LocationSalinas, CA

Posted April 25 2007 - 02:09 PM

Look on the bright side. At least it isn't Sony who owns this show. They have yet to acknowledge a single problem with any of their TV show DVDs (including another Witt-Thomas-Harris show, Soap). I have so many bones to pick with that studio I could make a human skeleton out of them.

Enough is enough, Disney. No more evasions or excuses. We DEMAND the release Song of the South on Blu-ray along with the uncut version of Bedknobs and Broomsticks on Blu-ray. I will not support anything your company produces until then.