What's new

From The Earth To The Moon at Sam's (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Mike, I haven't made it to BJ's yet... Did you? And more importantly, did you find it there?

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Deep Discount now has it for $22.78, presumably to match this Sam's Club price. Free shipping, no tax for most.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Glenn! I'm looking at it right now and it says $23.78...but that's still less than $22.88 at my local BJs. I might just pull that trigger. :emoji_thumbsup:

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Sorry, I misread it I guess. Indeed DeepDiscount's price is $23.78, so it doesn't quite match Sam's, but pretty close or better final price w/o sales tax.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Score!

Don't hate me Ric...But went to BJs today and they had only one copy of FtEttM (that I could find). It was priced $22.99. I really had to search it out, too! It was hidden behind a number of other things...and there's no writing on top of the case.

Could've saved another couple bucks by doing DDD, I suppose. But, there it was! :D

Maybe you already got there, Ric?!

BTW, they also had several of the early seasons of CSI for just $29.99. That seems like a pretty good deal for anyone who might be interested. They have been much more expensive.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Thanks for the heads up guys. I just ordered a copy from DeepDiscount.com. I already have the original 4:3 release but for $23.78 I think I can afford to add the newer 16:9 version to my collection.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I just saw From the Earth to the Moon at a local Costco for $21.99 today. Of course this was after ordering it online two weeks ago from DeepDiscount.com and receiving one with a lenticular moon that had slid out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks